Queer Theory of No End

Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year Resolution

2005 is here and everyone is asking our new year’s resolution. Personally, I never had a yearly resolution. I guess I don’t see the point. Why limit it to a year? I do have life resolutions and their timelines. I remember listing it down once upon a time with my best friend on a tissue paper. Well.. the paper’s lost, but not the resolutions. I believe I have accomplished most of the resolutions stated there.. which were mostly education wise and job wise. Spiritual wise… I have some work to do. Eeps!

After the Tsunami disaster, I have added a few more items in my life resolutions, which I plan to do it as soon as possible, and also removed some items which are no longer applicable. Hey, life’s short. Do what you can while you still can, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home