Queer Theory of No End

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Why I love my Honda and Shell

I changed my car from a Proton Waja to Honda City iDsi early this year. It's all related to maintenance and oil usage.

Previously with my Waja, the maintenance is high (about 400+ for major service and 100++ for minor service), the damage is somewhat default (window, absorber, air-cond, etc) with other waja cars and the oil consumption is crazy! (can go betw 10-12 km per litre only) The last straw was when my car aircond kaput and the CD player koyak.

That weekend I straight away went to Honda Dealer to check out the City (after I heard the first 40K km is TOTAL free service). After discussing and the salesman mentioned that she could give me a better trade-in value for my Waja... I immediately book for my Honda the next day.

So far my I'm happy with my Honda. The oil consumption is very low. It's about 16 km/litre. For a full tank of 39 litres, it could go up to 700 km!! It's a vast difference with my Waja that could only go 550 kms for 45 litre of oil! Talk about murder on the highway!! I can't comment on the maintenance rate yet as now I'm on free maintenance... So I will update when there is service charge.. Probably another year!!

Ooo and I L.O.V.E. Shell oil. I think the 'more mileage' claim really works.

Anyways I dont think I will go for a Proton car again... Perodua is OK but not Proton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home