Queer Theory of No End

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The hazy situation

I wanted to say that mother nature is a powerful thing due to the very bad haze over here... but i thought, wait a minute.. The haze is not a natural cause...It's actually due to open forest burning in Indonesia. Will they stop it already!! Every year without fail KL gets this hazy situation. Hopefully this year the schools won't be closed down like the last.

Domestically, my life is kind of hazy too. Career-wise, i am in a hazy junction of contemplation. Money-wise, is just gone with the haze. Family-wise, is just slight traces of haze. I hope when the haze goes away, it will bring my internal haze along.

But with all the haze around, I should be thankful that I have a career that pays, a family that cares, a body thats healthy and a laptop to type! Perhaps i should count my blessings more than my shortcomes. The haze will eventually fade, and comes a great clear sky that brings joy to all. Amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home